Policies Social Networks
Naifuji – Orange Shops S.L.
Policies Social Networks
In compliance with the European Regulation 2016/679, of protection of personal data (LOPD) and Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), Naifuji – Orange Shops S.L. informs Users, which has proceeded to create a profile on social networks Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and others with the main purpose of giving information and publicizing their products and services.
Naifuji – Orange Shops S.L.
San Antoni María Claret, 221 At. 3 08041 Barcelona
The User has a profile in the same Social Network and has decided to join the page created by Naifuji – Orange Shops S.L., thus showing interest in the information that is advertised on the Net. By joining our page, you provide your consent for the treatment of the personal data published in your profile.
The user can access the privacy policies of the Social Network at any time, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy.
Naifuji – Orange Shops S.L. deals with the public information of the User, especially, his contact name. These data are only used within the Social Network itself and are not incorporated into any file.
In relation to the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, of those that you have and that may be exercised before Naifuji – Orange Shops S.L., you must take into account the following nuances:
- Right of Access: It is the User’s right to obtain information about their personal data and treatment that Naifuji – Orange Shops S.L. has made or perform, as well as the information available about the origin of these data and the communications made or planned of the same. This right will be defined by the functionality of the Social Network and the ability to access the information of the Users’ profiles.
- Right of Rectification: It is the right of the affected party to modify the data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete. It can only be satisfied in relation to the information that is under the control of Naifuji – Orange Shops S.L. (For example, delete comments published in the profile itself). Normally, this right must be exercised before the Social Network.
- Right of Cancellation: It is the right to suppress the personal data of the User, except as provided in other applicable laws that determine the obligation to preserve them, in a timely manner. This right may be exercised, for example, by untying the profile to which it is attached.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User to not carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease the treatment of them by Naifuji – Orange Shops S.L. As in the right of cancellation, you can exercise, for example, by untying the profile to which it is attached.
In order to exercise any of the rights described above, you must meet the following requirements:
- Submission of a letter addressed to Naifuji – Orange Shops S.L., at the address San Antoni María Claret, 221 At. 3 08041 Barcelona or by email to email@example.com.
- The letter sent by the owner of the data requesting the exercise must meet the following legal requirements:
- o Name, last name of the interested party and copy of the DNI. In the exceptional cases in which the representation is admitted, it will also be necessary the identification by the same means of the person representing it, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted provided that the identity is proved by any other means valid in law.
- o Petition in which the request is specified. If you do not refer to a specific file, you will be provided with all the information you have with your personal data. If you request information from a specific file, only the information in this file. If you request information regarding a third party, it can never be provided. If you request it by telephone you will be instructed to do so in writing and you will be informed of how you can do it and the address to which you must send it. You will never be given information by phone.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the signatory
- Documents accrediting the petition that is formulated.
- The interested party must use any means to prove the sending and receiving of the application.
Use of the profile
Naifuji – Orange Shops S.L. will perform the following actions:
- Access to public profile information.
- Publication in the User’s profile of all information already published on the Naifuji – Orange Shops S.L. page.
- Send personal and individual messages through the channels of the Social Network.
- Updates of the status of the page that will be published in the User’s profile.
The user can always control their connections, eliminate the contents that they no longer interest and restrict who shares their connections with; therefore, you must access your privacy settings.
The User, once linked to the Naifuji – Orange Shops S.L. page, may publish in the latter, comments, links, images or photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network. The user, in all cases, must be the owner thereof, enjoy the copyright and intellectual property rights or have the consent of the affected third parties. It is expressly prohibited any publication on the page, whether texts, graphics, photographs, videos, etc. that attempt or are likely to attempt against morality, ethics, good taste or decorum, and / or that infringe, violate or infringe the rights of intellectual or industrial property, the right to the image or the Law. In these cases, Naifuji – Orange Shops S.L. reserves the right to immediately withdraw the content, being able to request the permanent blocking of the User.
Naifuji – Orange Shops S.L. will not be responsible for the contents that a User has freely published.
The User must bear in mind that his / her publications will be known by the other users, for which reason he / she is also the main responsible for his / her privacy.
The images that can be published on the page will not be stored in any file by Naifuji – Orange Shops S.L., but they will remain in the Social Network.
Competitions and promotions
Naifuji – Orange Shops S.L. reserves the right to hold contests and promotions, in which the United User may participate in its page. The bases of each one of them, when the platform of the Social Network is used for it, will be published in it, always complying with the LSSICE and with any other norm that may be applicable to it.
The Social Network does not sponsor, endorse or administer, in any way, any of our promotions, nor is it associated with any of them.
Naifuji – Orange Shops S.L. will use the Social Network to advertise its products and services. In any case, if you decide to treat your contact data to perform direct commercial prospecting actions, it will always be complying with the legal requirements of the LSSICE.
The fact of recommending Naifuji – Orange Shops S.L. page to other Users that they can also enjoy the promotions or be informed of their activity is not considered advertising.