Kitchen knives made of one piece of Cromova 18, a high quality stainless steel designed exclusively for Global knives and utensils. It contains a 18% of Chromium, that contributes to stain resistance, and also molybdenum and vanadium, to improve edge retention.
- 56-59 HRC depending on the series.
- Ergonomic handle, with black dimples.
- These kitchen knives should be sharpened regularly to be kept in good condition. They should not be sharpened with traditional metal sharpening steels since they are too abrasive for Global kitchen knives. Ceramic sharpening steels are kinder to the blades and give the knives a fine edge.
- We recommend that you wash the knives by hand with dishwashing liquid and warm water, and then rinse and dry the knife with a towel immediately.
- Global developed several grinding accessories, whetstones with different grain and sharpening steels to guarantee a knife perfectly sharp.
- Made in Japan.
- Not dishwasher safe. It is very important not to use the dishwasher in order to protect the edge and to avoid exposure to extreme heat and powerful detergents.