KAI Shun Classic kitchen knives
The KAI Shun Classic Japanese kitchen knives are one of the best damask steel series and are very appreciated by professional and hobby chefs.
- Made from stainless damask steel with 32 layers.
- The core layer is made from VG MAX steel, corrosion-resistant and extremely hard (61 HRC, 1% carbon and 1.5% cobalt).
- The manual honing and the convex cut of the blade of each Kai Shun knife provide a great sharpness that allows the cutting through even the toughest material.
- Pakka wood handle.
- Every KAI Shun knife is unique and unmistakable. By refining the natural beauty of the damask grain, each KAI Shun kitchen knife gets its individual character.
- Made in Japan
- Inspired by the masterful art of Samurai swords.
- Not dishwasher-safe.