KAI Shun Classic White knives
The KAI Shun Classic White Japanese kitchen knives are the new light coloured version of one of the best damask steel series, very appreciated by professional and hobby chefs.
- Made from stainless damask steel with 32 layers.
- The core layer is made from VG MAX steel, corrosion-resistant and extremely hard (61 HRC, 1% carbon and 1.5% cobalt).
- The manual honing and the convex cut of the blade of each Kai Shun knife provide a great sharpness that allows the cutting through even the toughest material.
- Ash coloured Pakka wood handle.
- Every KAI Shun knife is unique and unmistakable. By refining the natural beauty of the damask grain, each KAI Shun kitchen knife gets its individual character.
- Made in Japan
- Inspired by the masterful art of Samurai swords.
- Not dishwasher-safe.