KAI SHUN Premier Tim Mälzer Minamo kitchen knives
Tim Mälzer developed the idea of combining the typically Japanese Santoku knife and the classic European chef’s knife. Japanese and European elements come together elegantly.
- Made of corrosion-resistant damask steel with 32 layers.
- High-gloss finish of the blade, completed with a Damascus grain.
- The core of the blades are made of a massive VG MAX steel with a hardness of 61±1 HRC.
- For right-handed and left-handed use thanks to the particularly symmetrical shape of the handle.
- Hybrid design that allows rocking movements and accurate chopping.
- Black Pakkawood handle.
- Not dishwasher-safe.