Wüsthof Classic Ikon knives
Design, technique, ergonomics and the well known Wüsthof quality are perfectly combined in the Classic Ikon knives to give you the ultimate cutting experience. All the knives of the Wüsthof Classic Ikon series are made in Solingen, Germany.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- 58±1 HRC hardness.
- Innovative handles, designed for comfort and control.
- Knives perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- Black handle made of special synthetic material. Full tang, triple-riveted handle shells.
- Specially designed bolster.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
PEtec – Wüsthof’s Precision Edge Technology:
- Super high initial cutting performance.
- Exceptionally long edge retention, long service life of blade and sharpness.
- Optimum cutting edge along the entire length of the blade.
- Consistently high and reproducible quality.