Wüsthof Grand Prix II knives
The Wüsthof Grand Prix II kitchen knives have a functional and modern design and an outstanding performance.
- Forged from one piece of high carbon steel (chromium-molybdenum-vanadium), specially tempered, that ensures an outstanding endurance.
- Handles have excellent ergonomics.
- Razor sharpness, long-lasting and easy to maintain, thanks to PEtec – Wüsthof’s Precision Edge Technology.
- 58 HRC.
- Knives perfectly balanced, they can be used effortlessly during long sessions.
- Full tang synthetic handles, seamless fit, wich guarantees maximum hygienic conditions.
- Made in Solingen.
- Not dishwasher-safe.
No products were found matching your selection.