Wüsthof IKON knives
The Wüsthof IKON kitchen knives are the most distinguished kitchen knives of the Wüsthof range. Every knife can be considered as unique: the dark brown wood grain markings make every handle different. Design, ergonomics, technique and the prestigious Wüsthof quality are perfectly combined in these kitchen knives to offer the best cutting experience. All the knives of the this series are made in Solingen, Germany.
- Forged from one piece of high carbon steel, specially tempered, stain resistant, that ensures an outstanding endurance.
- Handle scales are made of Grenadilla wood (African Blackwood or Mpingo), one of the hardest and most resistant types of wood in the world, with moisture repellent qualities. All farming is limited to small quantities and government-controlled.
- 58 HRC hardness.
- Razor sharpness, long-lasting and easy to maintain.
- Ikon knives are perfectly balanced, they can be used effortlessly during long cutting sessions.
- Full tang handles, seamless fit, wich guarantees maximum hygienic conditions.
- Stainless steel rivets ensure high corrosion resistance.
- The special design of the bolster contributes to the perfect balance of the Ikon knives.
- Not dishwasher safe, wash by hand only.