Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star knives
More than thirty years ago Zwilling J.A. Henckels revolutionised the standards for high-quality kitchen knives. The company created a new seamless synthetic handle. These kitchen knives are a master-piece of comfort, ergonomics and safety. In addition, Zwilling Four Star is the top selling Zwilling J.A. Henckels kitchen knife series.
- The special formula steel is characterized by a perfect equilibrium between carbon and chromium content. This is the secret of high-quality steel. Knives are submitted to the FRIODUR® technique and have been ice-hardened to improve their quality. These knives have great cutting properties, are corrosion-resistant and flexible.
- Sigmaforge® knives. The knife is made with the traditional forging process from one single piece.
- The bolster provides the perfect equilibrium. In addition, it acts as a finger guard and prevents fingers from slipping onto the blade.
- The seamless transition from bolster to handle offers easy handling.
- The classic knife series based on safety, comfort and ergonomics is the top selling of Zwilling J.A. Henckels brand.
- 56-58 HRC hardness.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
- Not dishwasher safe.