Zwilling J.A. Henckels Professional “S” knives
Lots of professional chefs are convinced of the quality and tradition of Zwilling J.A. Henckels Professional “S” kitchen knives. The solid full steel and seamless manufacturing offers the perfect balance and the safest handling.
- The special formula steel is characterized by a perfect balance between carbon and chromium. This is the secret of high-quality steel. Knives are submitted to the FRIODUR® technique and have been ice-hardened to improve their quality. These knives have great cutting properties, are corrosion-resistant and flexible.
- Function: The bolster provides the perfect equilibrium. In addition, it acts as a finger guard and prevents fingers from slipping onto the blade.
- 56-58 HRC hardness.
- Sigmaforge® knives. The knife is made with the traditional forging process from one single piece.
- The seamless transition from bolster to handle offers easy handling.
- The classic for professional cuisine. The knife delivers a new handle with a horizontal tang without rivets.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
- Not dishwasher safe.