Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pure knives
The design of the Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pure kitchen knives is purist in a timeless and elegant line. Uncompromising aesthetics that are also a cut above the rest in terms of resilience. A kitchen knife that stays valued and irreplaceable right from the very first minute. Of lasting robustness and technical perfection.
- The special formula steel is characterized by a perfect equilibrium of carbon and chromium. This is the secret of high-quality steel. Knives are submitted to the FRIODUR® technique and have been ice-hardened to improve their quality. These knives have great cutting properties and are corrosion-resistant and flexible.
- The bolster provides the perfect equilibrium. In addition, it acts as a finger guard and prevents fingers from slipping onto the blade.
- Sigmaforge® knives. This knife is made with the traditional forging process from one single piece.
- The seamless transition from bolster to handle offers easy handling.
- This series is attractive to all senses and offers a precise and dynamic cutting experience. It is a new start in the world of Zwilling J.A. Henckels forged knives.
- 56-58 HRC hardness.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
- Not dishwasher safe.