Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin 1731 knives
The basic idea of Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin 1731 kitchen knives is to combine tradition and innovation. The milanese architect and designer Matteo Thun has developed visionary kitchen knives that turn using the knife into an emotional experience by using a combination of exclusive materials and new technology.
- The knives are made of exclusive high-performance steel Cronidur 30 for corrosion-resistance, blade stability and lasting sharpness. Knives are submitted to the Friodur® technique and have been ice-hardened to improve their quality. These knives have great cutting properties, are corrosion-resistant and flexible.
- 60±1 HRC hardness.
- The edge combines European and Japanese culture. Cutting along the whole length of the blade is possible due to the full edge.
- Sigmaforge® knives. Twin® 1731 series knives are precision-forged from one piece to get an impeccable geometry. This allows have exact grinding and best cutting properties.
- The blade geometry is wedge-shaped to deliver an optimum stability and an easy cut.
- The curved bolster shape enables a precise and safe handling.
- The handle, made of untreated oiled ebony gives a unique character to the knife. The Zwilling J.A. Henckels logo is engraved in the knife.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
- Not dishwasher safe.