Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Cuisine knives
The Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Cuisine kitchen knives are the perfect fusion of a modern knife with a synthetic handle and a traditional full tang knife. The highest demands on comfort and perfect cutting are satisfied with this innovative design.
- The special formula steel in this knife is characterized by a perfect equilibrium of carbon and chromium. This is the secret to high-quality steel. Knives are submitted to the Friodur® technique and have been ice-hardened to improve their quality. These knives have great cutting properties, are corrosion-resistant and flexible.
- The bolster provides the perfect equilibrium. In addition, it acts as a finger guard and prevents fingers from slipping onto the blade.
- Sigmaforge® knives. The knife is made with the traditional forging process from one single piece which results in the revolutionary single tang.
- Easy handling due to the seamless transition from bolster to handle.
- The knife utilizes both a new handle and a horizontal tang without rivets.
- 56-58 HRC hardness.
- Knives made in Solingen, Germany.
- Not dishwasher safe.
No products were found matching your selection.