Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro knives
Everybody appreciates the combination of innovation and tradition of these kitchen knives. Zwilling Pro kitchen knives are the perfect knife for professional chefs or for daily kitchen use. Zwilling Pro is one of the Zwilling J.A. Henckels best-selling classic knife series. It is formed by a complete assortment of kitchen knives, from a 80 mm paring knife to the 260 mm chef’s knife and it contains everything you need to prepare your favourite dishes.
You can enjoy this series which is made to accomplish each demand placed on the modern kitchen: high quality and perfect form.
- The special formula steel is characterized by a perfect equilibrium of carbon and chromium. This is the secret ofhigh-quality steel. Knives are submitted to the FRIODUR® technique and have been ice-hardened to improve their quality. These knives have great cutting properties, are corrosion-resistant and flexible.
- 55-56 HRC Hardness.
- The edge combines European and Japanese culture. Cutting along the whole length of the blade is possible due to the full edge.
- Sigmaforge® knives. Twin® Pro series knives are precision-forged from one piece to get impeccable geometry. This allows exact grinding and cutting.
- The blade geometry is wedge-shaped to deliver optimum stability and an easy cut. The curved bolster shape enables precise and safe handling.
- The classic knife for the professional kitchen. The optimum balance is characterized by the 3-rivet design and by the full tang.