The Chef’s knife is the most complete and versatile of the kitchen knives, used for chopping, slicing and dicing both herbs and vegetables, fruits, meat and fish.
Extremely sharp and very durable kitchen knives. More and more people appreciate and use ceramic knives because they provide a large cutting capacity for a long time.
- Ceramic blade made of zirconium oxyde, which provides a durable cutting edge and acquires no smell or taste..
- This knife is extremely sharp and cuts are accurate.
- Ergonomic handle made of yew wood, with an attractive design, durable and long lasting.
- Must be hand washed with water and dried with a cloth.
- Ceramic knives guarantee the maximum hygiene and are stainless: ceramics do not rust nor transfer taste or odor to food.
- Ceramics weighs about half as steel, and thus the effort necessary is smaller and fatigue is avoided.
- They can be used basically for cutting fruits, vegetables, boneless meats and fish.
The current 3 Claveles facilities in Logroño are a benchmark of modern technology and employ more than 100 professionals. Bueno Hermanos, SA started the business in 1930. within a few years the brand had strengthened in the Spanish market and in the 70s the international expansion begun, which now reaches more than 60 countries. 3 Claveles kitchen knives are distinguished by their high cutting performance and durability of the blade. They are made from stainless molybdenum vanadium steel and assembled with precision to avoid bacteria buildup. All 3 Claveles series are designed with ergonomics in mind to ensure the comfort and safety of use.