Two-stage knife sharpener with ergonomic handle and non-slip base for safe sharpening. This sharpening device is safe and easy to use.
Place your sharpener on a flat surface. Hold the sharpener with one hand and the knife handle with the other. Insert knife blade fully into the slot at a 90° angle to the sharpener. Apply downward moderate pressure on the blade while pulling the knife toward you through the selected notch. Repeat this action, always pulling the blade from heel to tip (never back and forth) through either the carbide or the ceramic notch.
- The first stage carbide (coarse) sharpens dull edges, use only if the blade is very blunt.
- The second stage ceramic (fine) provides a polished, razor sharp edge. A reasonably sharp knife may only require this light honing. Apply downward light pressure. Recommended once per week. Wash the blade after sharpening.
- Can be used also for serrated and scalloped edges (ceramic fine stage only).
- Soft Grip Handle.
- Always clean after use. Use a damp cloth or mild brush, wipe dry.
- Do not rinse with water.
- Carbide (coarse) quickly sets edge.
- Ceramic (fine) finishes edge.
Sharpeners are NOT SUITABLE for japanese knives.
3 Claveles offers all kinds of accessories to keep your knives in good condition, and to facilitate daily use in safety and comfort. You can have all kinds of magnetic racks, wood knife blocks, sharpeners, carrying cases and bags.
The current 3 Claveles facilities in Logroño are a benchmark of modern technology and employ more than 100 professionals. Bueno Hermanos, SA started the business in 1930. within a few years the brand had strengthened in the Spanish market and in the 70s the international expansion begun, which now reaches more than 60 countries. 3 Claveles kitchen knives are distinguished by their high cutting performance and durability of the blade. They are made from stainless molybdenum vanadium steel and assembled with precision to avoid bacteria buildup. All 3 Claveles series are designed with ergonomics in mind to ensure the comfort and safety of use.