A knife set is the best way to start a cutlery collection and a great gift option.
- Paring knife, blade length: 100 mm – 4″, ref: 01615.
- Chef’s knife, blade length: 200 mm – 8″, ref: 01617.
- Bread knife, blade length: 200 mm – 8″, ref: 01619.
- Utility knife, blade length: 150 mm – 6″, ref: 01616.
- Magnetic bar, length: 300 mm – 14″, ref: 01692.
3 Claveles Platina kitchen knives are professional knives with a modern and attractive design, made entirely of stainless steel.
- Molybdenum Vanadium stainless steel (AISI 420 WNR1-4116).
- 56 HRC.
- Strong and durable cutting edge.
- Matt finish.
- Dishwasher safe.
The current 3 Claveles facilities in Logroño are a benchmark of modern technology and employ more than 100 professionals. Bueno Hermanos, SA started the business in 1930. within a few years the brand had strengthened in the Spanish market and in the 70s the international expansion begun, which now reaches more than 60 countries. 3 Claveles kitchen knives are distinguished by their high cutting performance and durability of the blade. They are made from stainless molybdenum vanadium steel and assembled with precision to avoid bacteria buildup. All 3 Claveles series are designed with ergonomics in mind to ensure the comfort and safety of use.