The perfect gift for barbecue and roaster lovers.
- Carving knife, blade length: 200 mm – 8″, ref: 01414.
- Carving fork, blade length: 180 mm – 7″, ref: 01415.
3 Claveles Rioja kitchen knives have an elegant design inspired in the famous Spanish wine region.
- Molybdenum Vanadium stainless steel blade (AISI 420 WNR1-4116).
- Ergonomic handle made of Micarta (plastic composite).
- Light, robust, resistant knife.
- 56 HRC.
- Matt finish.
- Dishwasher safe. However, to keep the beauty of the knife and the cutting edge in good condition, we recommend washing it by hand.
The current 3 Claveles facilities in Logroño are a benchmark of modern technology and employ more than 100 professionals. Bueno Hermanos, SA started the business in 1930. within a few years the brand had strengthened in the Spanish market and in the 70s the international expansion begun, which now reaches more than 60 countries. 3 Claveles kitchen knives are distinguished by their high cutting performance and durability of the blade. They are made from stainless molybdenum vanadium steel and assembled with precision to avoid bacteria buildup. All 3 Claveles series are designed with ergonomics in mind to ensure the comfort and safety of use.