The word Santoku means “three virtues”, referring to the three main tasks of this kitchen knife: slicing, dicing, and mincing. The hollow edge prevents food from sticking to the blade.
Arcos Natura kitchen knives are elegant instruments for demanding customers, combining design and the warmth of the wooden handles, small works of art for the hands of professional and amateur chefs.
- Blades are made of NITRUM® Forged Stainless Steel, exclusive to Arcos, which provides an extreme hardness, great cutting experience, mechanical resistance and protection against rust and wear.
- The handle of the Arcos Natura knives is what makes the difference: elegant, ergonomic and contemporary design combined with durability and comfort.
- Scales are made of noble rosewood with an outstanding finish.
- The stainless steel rivets ensure high corrosion resistance.
- NITRUM® is a new and ecological steel formula based on nitrogen and only available in the Arcos knives. NITRUM® provides extreme hardness, higher sharpness and improves edge retention.
- The new microstructure makes the difference in cutting performance, both for professional and domestic use.
Arcos Hermanos S.A. is the most important Spanish knife manufacturer and one of the oldest in the world. The first Arcos knife was signed in 1745. Nearly three centuries later, the research and development of Arcos knives make this brand a world leader.