A knife block is the most suitable and handy way to protect the blades of your kitchen knives and a visual compliment to your kitchen decor.
- Paring knife, blade length: 100 mm – 4″, ref: 178000
- Utility knife, blade length: 125 mm – 5″, ref: 178900
- Chef’s knife, blade length: 210 mm – 8.27″, ref: 178300
- Bread knife, blade length: 220 mm – 8.67″, ref: 178700
- Ham knife, blade length: 250 mm – 6″, ref: 178600
- Kitchen shears, length: 200 mm – 8″, ref: 185300
The Arcos Kyoto kitchen knives feature an ergonomic design with minimalist lines, combined with a great robustness and the exclusivity of their double-sharped blade. The Kyoto knives are manufactured in one hardenend piece with the traditional forging process, using the exclusive to Arcos, and high quality NITRUM® steel.
- The handle stands out for its robustness and modern design, with a combination of metal and black that gives contrast and a touch of distinction.
- Manufactured from high-carbon forged stainless steel and polyoxymethylene (POM), the elegant and polished surface has a unique hardness, resistance to impact, abrasion, detergents, and is highly resistant to high and low temperatures and corrosive products (-40ºC to 150ºC).
- NITRUM® is a new steel formula based on nitrogen, ecological and exclusive to Arcos knives. NITRUM® provides top hardness, higher sharpness and improves edge retention.
- The new microstructure makes the difference in knife performance, both for professional and domestic use.
Arcos Hermanos S.A. is the most important Spanish knife manufacturer and one of the oldest in the world. The first Arcos knife was signed in 1745. Nearly three centuries later, the research and development of Arcos knives make this brand a world leader.