A knife block is the most suitable and handy way to protect the blades of your kitchen knives and a visual compliment to your kitchen decor.
- Paring knife, blade length: 100 mm – 4″, ref: 255700
- Utility knife, blade length: 160 mm – 6.3″, ref: 255900
- Bread knife, blade length: 180 mm – 7.1″, ref: 256400
- Chef’s knife, blade length: 210 mm – 8.27″, ref: 255100
- Slicing knife, blade length: 210 mm – 8.27″, ref: 256000
The Arcos Classica kitchen knives follow the tradition of the German kitchen knives, with their characteristic bolster and the three-riveted handle. Precision forged from a single piece, perfectly balanced, sharp, the Arcos Clasica kitchen knives satisfy the most demanding chefs.
- The blades are made of the exclusive to Arcos NITRUM® forged stainless steel, easy to sharpen, extremely hard, and resistant to rust and stains.
- The ergonomic handles of a classic style with its rounded shapes allow a firm and comfortable grip.
- The scales are made of polyoxymethylene (POM), a plastic material exceptionally finished, really hard and resistant to detergents, impacts, abrasion and aging, and to extreme temperatures (from -40ºC to 150ºC).
- The characteristic rivets are made of stainless steel, thus ensuring a permanent resistance to corrosion.
- German bolster.
Arcos Hermanos S.A. is the most important Spanish knife manufacturer and one of the oldest in the world. The first Arcos knife was signed in 1745. Nearly three centuries later, the research and development of Arcos knives make this brand a world leader.