A nice cutting board for cutting breakfast while you are enjoying good coffee.
The Arcos 2900 professional knives and utensils have been designed for professionals who require prolonged use. Made from NITRUM®, the exclusive Arcos stainless steel. The handle of the Professional Series 2900 is ergonomic and comfortable, and allows the use of the knife during long sessions. It is made from injected Polypropylene (PP), a plastic material, resistant to high temperatures (120-130°C), shock and slip. The injection process ensures a permanent and seamless union between the handle and the blade.
- The color of the handle allows the classification of the knives based on the kind of food, thereby achieving better health control, based on European standards.
- Yellow: Cooked meats
- Red: Raw meat
- Blue: Raw fish
- Green: Raw vegetables and fruits
- Brown: Raw vegetables
- White: Bakery and dairy
- Black: Multipurpose
- Bactiproof silver: New Arcos bacteriostatic technology for complete protection of the knives. It stops the growth of bacteria and provides extra safety and hygiene.
- NITRUM® is a new steel formula based on nitrogen, ecological and only available in the ARCOS knives. NITRUM® provides more hardness, higher sharpness and improves edge retention. The new microstructure makes the difference in this kitchen utensil performance, both for professional and domestic use.
- Handle made of polypropylene.
Arcos Hermanos S.A. is the most important Spanish knife manufacturer and one of the oldest in the world. The first Arcos knife was signed in 1745. Nearly three centuries later, the research and development of Arcos knives make this brand a world leader.