A knife set is the best way to start a cutlery collection and a great gift option.
- Paring knife, blade length: 100 mm – 4″, ref: 230224
- Chef’s knife, blade length: 200 mm – 8″, ref: 233624
- Magnetic bar, 30 cm – 12″, ref: 692500
Arcos Riviera White kitchen knives, where the sophistication of the rounded lines is combined with comfort, ease of use and the white handles that make these knives different from the rest.
- NITRUM® forged stainless steel blades: the exclusive to Arcos high-performance steel that ensures extra durability. NITRUM® is a new steel formula based on nitrogen, ecological and only available in the ARCOS knives. NITRUM® provides more hardness, higher sharpness and improves edge retention. The new microstructure makes the difference in knife performance, both for professional and domestic use.
- Riviera white handles are stylized and designed to fully adapt to the shape of the hand, for safety and comfort.
- French style bolster.
- Handle scales made of polyoxymethylene (POM), with a smooth finish and highly resistant to high and low temperatures and corrosive products (-40ºC to 150ºC).
- Stainless steel rivets ensure high corrosion resistance.
Arcos Hermanos S.A. is the most important Spanish knife manufacturer and one of the oldest in the world. The first Arcos knife was signed in 1745. Nearly three centuries later, the research and development of Arcos knives make this brand a world leader.