This set includes a high-quality KAI Seki Magoroku Composite knives and a whestone:
- KAI Seki Magoroku Composite Chef’s knife, blade length: 200 mm, ref: MGC-0406
- KAI Seki Magoroku Composite Paring knife, blade length: 90 mm, ref: MGC-0400
- KAI Combination whetstone, GR: 400/1000 (coarse/fine), ref: AP-0305
- 2 Blade protectors for the paring and chef’s knives
The KAI Seki Magoroku Composite kitchen knives belong to an innovative kitchen series that consists of 8 blade shapes with double side polished blades.
- Finished blade made of the combination of two steels, creating a contrast between the mirror-polished blade and the satined opposite site. The satined outer material is made from SUS420J2 steel and the mirror-polished core of the blade from VG MAX steel with a hardness of 61 HRC.
- The combination of these materials guarantees the long-lasting performance and a high corrosion resistance of the blades.
- The production process is based on a new technology in the aircraft construction sector. It guarantees an extreme precision and a high resistance. The two steel grades are jointed through a particular copper brazing procedure. The subtle copper line reimaining between the steel grades adds an additional touch.
- The slim handle is made of light Pakka wood. Its diagonal grain pattern and its form impart these masterpieces a particularly light dynamic.
- Made in Japan.
KAI has received international recognition for its Japanese kitchen knives of high quality and origin. KAI’s technique is based on the ancient art of Japanese Samurai sword forging. Continuous innovation and a constant drive for aesthetic design give KAI kitchen knives their unmistakable and global reputation.