A knife set is the best way to start a cutlery collection and a great gift option.
- Paring knife, blade length: 85 mm – 3.3″, ref. DM-0700.
- Utility knife, blade length: 150 mm – 5.9″, ref. DM-0701.
- Santoku knife, blade length: 160 mm – 6″, ref. DM-0702.
The KAI Shun Classic Japanese kitchen knives are one of the best damask steel series and are very appreciated by professional and hobby chefs.
- For right-handed people.
- Made from stainless damask steel with 32 layers.
- The core layer is made from VG MAX steel, corrosion-resistant and extremely hard (61 HRC, 1% carbon and 1.5% cobalt).
- The manual honing and the convex cut of the blade of each Kai Shun knife provide a great sharpness that allows the cutting through even the toughest material.
- Pakka wood handle.
- Every KAI Shun knife is unique and unmistakable. By refining the natural beauty of the damask grain, each Kai Shun kitchen knife gets its individual character.
- Inspired by the masterful art of Samurai swords.
KAI has received international recognition for its Japanese kitchen knives of high quality and origin. KAI’s technique is based on the ancient art of Japanese Samurai sword forging. Continuous innovation and a constant drive for aesthetic design give KAI kitchen knives their unmistakable and global reputation.