This set includes a high-quality KAI Shun knives and a whestone:
- KAI Shun Premier Tim Mälzer Chef’s knife, blade length: 200 mm, ref: TDM-1706
- KAI Shun Premier Tim Mälzer Paring knife, blade length: 85 mm, ref: TDM-1700
- KAI Combination whetstone, GR: 400/1000 (coarse/fine), ref: AP-0305
- 2 Blade protectors for the paring and chef’s knives
KAI developed several kitchen knives, made from corrosion-resistant damask steel with 32 layers, for the trendy Shun Premier Tim Mälzer series. According to Tim Mälzer’s words: “A good knife not only makes work easier but also helps to make cooking to turn out well”.
- Made of corrosion-resistant damask steel with 32 layers.
- The steel is embellished with a hand-hammered surface called Tsuchime, combinating ultimate sharpness with timeless attractive qualities.
- The core of the blades are made of a massive VG MAX steel with a hardness of 61±1 HRC.
- For right-handed and left-handed use thanks to the particularly symmetrical shape of the handle.
- Walnut handle.
- Not dishwasher-safe.
KAI has received international recognition for its Japanese kitchen knives of high quality and origin. KAI’s technique is based on the ancient art of Japanese Samurai sword forging. Continuous innovation and a constant drive for aesthetic design give KAI kitchen knives their unmistakable and global reputation.