The paring knife is a small kitchen knife with a short blade mainly used for peeling, cutting and carving fruits and vegetables.
The Kasumi Ceramic Japanese kitchen knives contains a high percentage of zirconia hardened to 1500ºC in a special oven. Thus, a material whose hardness is overcomed only by diamond is achieved. The particles of this material are extremely fine and positioned between ceramic particles, causing the blade to be homogeneous and long-lasting.
- Blade made of fine Zirconia ceramic
- Ceramic knives are lightweight, hygienic and does not absorb any food smell or taste.
- Ergonomic polypropylene handle. Resistant up to 80ºC.
- Do not use the knife for chopping, for cuting frozen food or bones or for prying the knife.
- We recommend to wash the knife by hand and dry immediately.
- Use only in a cutting board.
- Avoid dropping the knife in hard surfaces.
- Made in Japan.
- Chemical and acid resistant.
- Light and easy to use and clean.
The Kasumi knives are manufactured by Sumikana Cutlery company in Seki, Japan. This company uses the latest materials and the most advanced techniques.