The word Santoku means “three virtues”, referring to the three main tasks of this kitchen knife: slicing, dicing, and mincing.
The Kasumi Titanium Japanese kitchen knives are known for their titanium finish in blue, gray or gold.
- Molybdenum vanadium steel blade coated with blue, gray or gold titanium.
- The material affords the sharpest possible edge thanks to the combination of steel and titanium.
- Ergonomic polypropylene handle. Resistant up to 90ºC.
- Do not use the knife to cut frozen food or bones or pry the knife.
- We recommend to wash the knife by hand and dry immediately.
- Made in Japan.
- Not-allergenic metal.
- No iron ions generation, food will not rust.
- Chemical and acid resistant.
- More abrasion resistant than steel.
- Easy to clean.
The Kasumi knives are manufactured by Sumikana Cutlery company in Seki, Japan. This company uses the latest materials and the most advanced techniques.