The Chef’s knife is the most complete and versatile of the kitchen knives, used for chopping, slicing and dicing both herbs and vegetables, fruits, meat and fish.
The Kasumi Titanium Japanese kitchen knives are known for their titanium finish in blue, gray or gold.
- Molybdenum vanadium steel blade coated with blue, gray or gold titanium.
- The material affords the sharpest possible edge thanks to the combination of steel and titanium.
- Ergonomic polypropylene handle. Resistant up to 90ºC.
- Do not use the knife to cut frozen food or bones or pry the knife.
- We recommend to wash the knife by hand and dry immediately.
- Made in Japan.
- Not-allergenic metal.
- No iron ions generation, food will not rust.
- Chemical and acid resistant.
- More abrasion resistant than steel.
- Easy to clean.
The Kasumi knives are manufactured by Sumikana Cutlery company in Seki, Japan. This company uses the latest materials and the most advanced techniques.