This vegetable peeler, also known as speed peeler, has a blade perpendicular to its handle. This kitchen tool is used to peel several vegetables, usually potatoes, carrots, and fruits. A peeler differs from a paring knife in that the blade has a slot cut into it. The inside edge is sharpened while the external side prevents the blade from cutting too far into the vegetable.
The Kyocera peelers help you prepare fruit and vegetables quickly and conveniently with their sharp ceramic blades.
- Blade made of white zirconia ceramics (Z206), 4 cm.
- Ergonomic and comfortable handle made of plastic (ABS) available in different colours.
- Suitable for left and right-handed users.
- Easy to clean.
- Made in Japan.
Kyocera kitchen knives and utensils have a flexible but extremely hard blade. This design allows precise cuts. Kyocera is the best brand of ceramic knives from Japan.
- Sharpness: the ceramic blade will retain its original sharpness up to 15 times longer than steel blades.
- Purity: ceramic is rust-proof, impervious to acids and oils, will never brown foods and no metallic taste or smell. It is a healthy and pure alternative.
- Lightweight: ease of use due to the light weight (half the weight of steel-based knives). Ergonomic and well-balanced handles.
- Easy to clean: ceramic does not absorb any food smell or taste, so it allows a quick rinse and wipe with a kitchen towel.
- Corrosion resistance.
- The perfect complement to your cutlery.
For slicing vegetables, fruits and boneless meats, a Kyocera advanced ceramic knives and utensils are the best. Ceramic’s superior edge retention, chemical purity and lightweight make it ideal for straight slicing and peeling. However, ceramic knives and utensils do not replace your other cutlery. Steel knives are good for carving, prying, boning, cutting frozen foods, and slicing cheese.