The bread knife is a kitchen knife with a serrated edge that allows for cutting bread crusts while preventing pressure that could crush the inner soft part of the bread.
Gen Colour kitchen knife series is the essential cutting tools in any home kitchen. These kitchen knives are perfect for peeling fruits, cutting vegetables and slicing meat.
- Blade made of white zirconia ceramics (Z206).
- Ergonomic and comfortable handle made of plastic (ABS) available in different colours.
- Matching accessories and gift sets complete the series.
- Made in Japan.
Kyocera knives are ceramic Japanese kitchen knives. They are flexible but extremely hard. This design allows precise cuts. Kyocera is the best brand of ceramic knives from Japan.
- Sharpness: the ceramic blade will retain its original sharpness up to 15 times longer than steel blades.
- Purity: ceramic is rust-proof, impervious to acids and oils, will never brown foods and no metallic taste or smell. It is a healthy and pure alternative.
- Lightweight: ease of use due to the light weight (half the weight of steel-based knives). Ergonomic and well-balanced handles.
- Easy to clean: ceramic does not absorb any food smell or taste, so it allows a quick rinse and wipe with a kitchen towel.
- Corrosion resistance.
- The perfect complement to your cutlery.
For slicing vegetables, fruits and boneless meats, a Kyocera advanced ceramic knife is the best. Ceramic’s superior edge retention, chemical purity and lightweight make it ideal for straight slicing. However, ceramic knives do not replace your other cutlery. Steel knives are good for carving, prying, boning, cutting frozen foods, and slicing cheese.