The Kudamono knife is a small Japanese paring knife with a strong blade and straight edge. Used to peel and cut fruits and vegetables.
- Fine carbide 61 steel blade.
- Octagonal pakka wood handle for comfortable grip with mosaic pin.
- 61 HRC.
- Katana style cutting edge for excellent sharpness.
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for toughness, elasticity and corrosion resistance.
- Engraved MIYABI logo on the blade.
- Made in Japan.
Zwilling J.A. Henckels designed the Japanese kitchen knife brand, Miyabi, synonymous with grace, sophistication and elegance, attributes highly apreciated in Japanese culture. Miyabi kitchen knives are inspired by the Japanese samurai swords tradition and are admired for their sharpness, elegance and beauty. They are characterized by their perfect balance and the ergonomic handle and are made in Seki, Japan.