Japanese version of a small utility or paring knife, also called Petty knife, very light, useful for delicate work.
- Fine carbide 61 steel blade.
- Octagonal pakka wood handle for comfortable grip with mosaic pin.
- 61 HRC.
- Katana style cutting edge for excellent sharpness.
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for toughness, elasticity and corrosion resistance.
- Engraved MIYABI logo on the blade.
- Made in Japan.
Zwilling J.A. Henckels designed the Japanese kitchen knife brand, Miyabi, synonymous with grace, sophistication and elegance, attributes highly apreciated in Japanese culture. Miyabi kitchen knives are inspired by the Japanese samurai swords tradition and are admired for their sharpness, elegance and beauty. They are characterized by their perfect balance and the ergonomic handle and are made in Seki, Japan.