This set includes a high-quality 5000MCD 67 Miyabi knife and the basic sharpening set:
- Miyabi 5000MCD 67 Gyutoh knife, ref: 34401-201. All purpose Japanese knife, the analog to western chef’s knife, with a thinner blade and harder steel.
- Blade: high-quality MC66 steel core layer and 132 layers of Damascus steel.
- Handle: Black ash wood.
- Hardness of 66 HRC.
- Its blade grain shape a floral pattern
- Fascinating and elegant kitchen knife.
- Miyabi Whetstone, GR 1000, ref: 34536-002 for regular sharpening.
- Naniwa holder, ref: a-902
- Blade protector, to protect and carry your kitchen knife individually and to keep it in a draw safely.
Zwilling J.A. Henckels designed the Japanese kitchen knife brand, MIYABI, synonymous with grace, sophistication and elegance, attributes highly apreciated in Japanese culture. Miyabi kitchen knives are inspired by the Japanese samurai swords tradition and are admired for their sharpness, elegance and beauty. They are characterized by their perfect balance and the ergonomic handle and are made in Seki, Japan.