This set includes a high-quality 5000MCD Miyabi knife and the basic sharpening set:
- Miyabi 5000MCD Gyutoh knife, ref: 34373-201. All purpose Japanese knife, the analog to western chef’s knife, with a thinner blade and harder steel.
- Blade: made of MicroCarbide powder steel MC63, damask design and 101 layers.
- Hardness of 63±1 HRC.
- Handle: made of masur birchwood and stainless steel.
- Singular design and ergonomic function.
- Blade length: 200mm.
- Miyabi Whetstone, GR 1000, ref: 34536-002, for regular sharpening.
- Naniwa holder, ref: a-902
- Blade protector, to protect and carry your kitchen knife individually and to keep it in a draw safely.
Zwilling J.A. Henckels designed the Japanese kitchen knife brand, MIYABI, synonymous with grace, sophistication and elegance, attributes highly apreciated in Japanese culture. Miyabi kitchen knives are inspired by the Japanese samurai swords tradition and are admired for their sharpness, elegance and beauty. They are characterized by their perfect balance and the ergonomic handle and are made in Seki, Japan.