The word Santoku means “three virtues”, referring to the three main tasks of this kitchen knife: slicing, dicing, and mincing. The hollow edge prevents food from sticking to the blade.
Wüsthof Grand Prix kitchen knives have a functional and modern design and a outstanding performance.
- Forged from one piece of high carbon steel (chromium-molybdenum-vanadium), specially tempered, that ensures an outstanding endurance.
- Hardness: 58±1 HRC.
- Grand Prix II non-slip plastic handles have excellent ergonomics.
- Razor sharpness, long-lasting and easy to maintain, thanks to PEtec – Wüsthof’s Precision Edge Technology.
- Grand Prix knives are perfectly balanced, they can be used effortlessly during long sessions.
- Full tang synthetic handles, seamless fit, which guarantees maximum hygienic conditions.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
PEtec – Wüsthof’s Precision Edge Technology:
- Super high initial cutting performance.
- Exceptionally long edge retention, long service life of blade and sharpness.
- Optimum cutting edge along the entire length of the blade.
- Consistently high and reproducible quality.
The Wüsthof Steel:
Wüsthof knives are precision forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel (X50CrMoV15). This specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensures that all the critical characteristics of Wüsthof knives are there from the beginning:
- Razor sharp.
- Long-lasting cutting edge.
- High stain resistance.
- Easily restorable edge.
Wüsthof, a German knife-maker based in Solingen, famous for its high quality products. Wüsthof precision kitchen knives are goods of the highest quality, meticulously crafted. These knives are a pleasure to work with for both professional chefs and amateur cooks. The Wüshof knife series have different ergonomic handle design to offer comfortable feelings for all different likings.