The word Santoku means “three virtues”, referring to the three main tasks of this kitchen knife: slicing, dicing, and mincing. The hollow edge prevents food from sticking to the blade.
Affordable precision thanks to the latest laser technology.
- A wide range with knives for all purposes.
- Made from one piece of steel (chromium-molybdenum-vanadium).
- Hardness: 58±1 HRC.
- Gourmet handles have excellent ergonomics, and are very comfortable to use.
- Full tang synthetic handles, seamless fit, which guarantees maximum hygienic conditions.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
The Wüsthof Steel:
Wüsthof knives are precision forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel (X50CrMoV15). This specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensures that all the critical characteristics of Wüsthof knives are there from the beginning:
- Razor sharp.
- Long-lasting cutting edge.
- High stain resistance.
- Easily restorable edge.
Wüsthof, a German knife-maker based in Solingen, famous for its high quality products. Wüsthof precision kitchen knives are goods of the highest quality, meticulously crafted. These knives are a pleasure to work with for both professional chefs and amateur cooks. The Wüshof knife series have different ergonomic handle design to offer comfortable feelings for all different likings.