Wüsthof 4459/23 CULINAR Sharpening Steel: Keep the blades of your knives in good condition and always sharp.
WÜSTHOF CULINAR knives: The most sophisticated series of the Wüsthof range. Every knife is entirely made of stainless steel with a timeless design.
- Forged from one piece of high carbon steel, specially tempered, that ensures an outstanding endurance.
- Culinar handles have excellent ergonomics. Made of satinated stainless steel.
- Razor sharpness, long-lasting and easy to maintain.
- Culinar knives are perfectly balanced, they can be used effortlessly during long sessions.
- Full tang handles, seamless fit, wich guarantees maximum hygienic conditions.
Wüsthof 4459/23 CULINAR Sharpening Steel:
WÜSTHOF forged knives are goods of the finest quality, meticulously crafted, these kitchen knives are a pleasure to work with for both professional chefs and amateur cooks.
PEtec – WÜSTHOF’s Precision Edge Technology
- Super high initial cutting performance.
- Exceptionally long edge retention, long service life of blade and sharpness.
- Optimum cutting edge along the entire length of the blade
- Consistently high and reproducible quality
The WÜSTHOF Steel:
WÜSTHOF knives are forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel. This specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensures that all the characteristics of WÜSTHOF knives are there from the beginning:
- razor sharp
- long-lasting cutting edge
- high stain resistance
- easily restorable edge
WÜSTHOF Steel Formular:
- X = Stainless steel
- 50 = 0,5% carbon – the carbon content is signi?cant for the sharpness
- Cr = Chromium for stain-resistant properties
- Mo = Molybdenum enhances the stain-resistant properties
- V = Vanadium for edge retention and hardness
- 15 = Contents of chromium in % (15%)