The utility knife is a kitchen knife used for cutting vegetables, meat or cheese of medium or small size.
Elegance and luxury for your kitchen, the crème handles are an example of contemporary design.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Hardness: 58±1 HRC.
- Innovative handles, designed for comfort and control.
- Knives perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- Full tang handle, triple-riveted handle shells.
- Cream handles made of special synthetic material.
- Specially designed bolster.
- Knife certified by NSF, an important USA hygiene and quality seal.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
PEtec – Wüsthof’s Precision Edge Technology:
- Super high initial cutting performance.
- Exceptionally long edge retention, long service life of blade and sharpness.
- Optimum cutting edge along the entire length of the blade.
- Consistently high and reproducible quality.
The Wüsthof Steel:
Wüsthof knives are precision forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel (X50CrMoV15). This specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensures that all the critical characteristics of Wüsthof knives are there from the beginning:
- Razor sharp.
- Long-lasting cutting edge.
- High stain resistance.
- Easily restorable edge.
Wüsthof, a German knife-maker based in Solingen, famous for its high quality products. Wüsthof precision kitchen knives are goods of the highest quality, meticulously crafted. These knives are a pleasure to work with for both professional chefs and amateur cooks. The Wüshof knife series have different ergonomic handle design to offer comfortable feelings for all different likings.