Wüsthof 4520/20 CLASSIC Slicing knife: Kitchen knife used to cut roasts and meat of different types in thin slices.
WÜSTHOF CLASSIC knives: The classic german triple riveted knife series. The most comprehensive range of kitchen knives.
- All the WÜSTHOF CLASSIC knives are forged from one piece of carbon steel, specially tempered, that ensures an outstanding strength and resistance.
- Black handle scales are made of a special synthetic material.
- Long-lasting easy to maintain razor sharpness thanks to a special alloyed steel and to PEtec – WÜSTHOF’s Precision Edge Technology.
- WÜSTHOF CLASSIC knives are perfectly balanced and can be used comfortably during long cutting sessions
- Handles are full tang, triple riveted and seamless fit, wich guarantees maximum hygienic conditions.
- Stainless steel rivets ensure high corrosion resistance.
- The special design of the German style bolster contributes to the perfect balance of the CLASSIC knives.
- Reinforced fingerguard.
Wüsthof 4520/20 CLASSIC Slicing knife:
WÜSTHOF forged knives are goods of the finest quality, meticulously crafted, these kitchen knives are a pleasure to work with for both professional chefs and amateur cooks.
PEtec – WÜSTHOF’s Precision Edge Technology
- Super high initial cutting performance.
- Exceptionally long edge retention, long service life of blade and sharpness.
- Optimum cutting edge along the entire length of the blade
- Consistently high and reproducible quality
The WÜSTHOF Steel:
WÜSTHOF knives are forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel. This specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensures that all the characteristics of WÜSTHOF knives are there from the beginning:
- razor sharp
- long-lasting cutting edge
- high stain resistance
- easily restorable edge
WÜSTHOF Steel Formular:
- X = Stainless steel
- 50 = 0,5% carbon – the carbon content is signi?cant for the sharpness
- Cr = Chromium for stain-resistant properties
- Mo = Molybdenum enhances the stain-resistant properties
- V = Vanadium for edge retention and hardness
- 15 = Contents of chromium in % (15%)