The Chef’s knife is the most complete and versatile of the kitchen knives, used for chopping, slicing and dicing both herbs and vegetables, fruits, meat and fish.
Affordable precision thanks to the latest laser technology.
- A wide range with knives for all purposes.
- Made from one piece of steel (chromium-molybdenum-vanadium).
- Hardness: 58±1 HRC.
- Gourmet handles have excellent ergonomics, and are very comfortable to use.
- Full tang synthetic handles, seamless fit, which guarantees maximum hygienic conditions.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
The Wüsthof Steel:
Wüsthof knives are precision forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel (X50CrMoV15). This specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensures that all the critical characteristics of Wüsthof knives are there from the beginning:
- Razor sharp.
- Long-lasting cutting edge.
- High stain resistance.
- Easily restorable edge.
Wüsthof, a German knife-maker based in Solingen, famous for its high quality products. Wüsthof precision kitchen knives are goods of the highest quality, meticulously crafted. These knives are a pleasure to work with for both professional chefs and amateur cooks. The Wüshof knife series have different ergonomic handle design to offer comfortable feelings for all different likings.