The Chef’s knife is the most complete and versatile of the kitchen knives, used for chopping, slicing and dicing both herbs and vegetables, fruits, meat and fish.
Wüsthof Grand Prix kitchen knives have a functional and modern design and a outstanding performance.
- Forged from one piece of high carbon steel (chromium-molybdenum-vanadium), specially tempered, that ensures an outstanding endurance.
- Hardness: 58±1 HRC.
- Grand Prix II non-slip plastic handles have excellent ergonomics.
- Razor sharpness, long-lasting and easy to maintain, thanks to PEtec – Wüsthof’s Precision Edge Technology.
- Grand Prix knives are perfectly balanced, they can be used effortlessly during long sessions.
- Full tang synthetic handles, seamless fit, which guarantees maximum hygienic conditions.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
PEtec – Wüsthof’s Precision Edge Technology:
- Super high initial cutting performance.
- Exceptionally long edge retention, long service life of blade and sharpness.
- Optimum cutting edge along the entire length of the blade.
- Consistently high and reproducible quality.
The Wüsthof Steel:
Wüsthof knives are precision forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel (X50CrMoV15). This specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensures that all the critical characteristics of Wüsthof knives are there from the beginning:
- Razor sharp.
- Long-lasting cutting edge.
- High stain resistance.
- Easily restorable edge.
Wüsthof, a German knife-maker based in Solingen, famous for its high quality products. Wüsthof precision kitchen knives are goods of the highest quality, meticulously crafted. These knives are a pleasure to work with for both professional chefs and amateur cooks. The Wüshof knife series have different ergonomic handle design to offer comfortable feelings for all different likings.