Used to hold and lift meat for cutting or turning, and serving.
The most distinguished series of the Wüsthof range. Every knife can be considered as unique: the dark brown wood grain markings make every handle different. Design, ergonomics, technique, and the prestigious Wüsthof quality are perfectly combined in the Wüsthof Ikon SERIES to offer the best cutting experience.
- Handle scales are made of Grenadilla wood (African Blackwood or Mpingo), one of the hardest and most resistant types of wood in the world, with moisture repellent qualities. All farming is limited to small quantities and government-controlled.
- Handles, seamless fit, which guarantees maximum hygienic conditions.
- Stainless steel rivets ensure high corrosion resistance.
- Not dishwasher safe, wash by hand only.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
Wüsthof, a German knife-maker based in Solingen, famous for its high quality products. Wüsthof precision kitchen knives are goods of the highest quality, meticulously crafted. These knives are a pleasure to work with for both professional chefs and amateur cooks. The Wüshof knife series have different ergonomic handle design to offer comfortable feelings for all different likings.