The utility knife is a kitchen knife used for cutting vegetables, meat or cheese of medium or small size.
The most distinguished series of the Wüsthof range. Every knife can be considered as unique: the dark brown wood grain markings make every handle different. Design, ergonomics, technique, and the prestigious Wüsthof quality are perfectly combined in the Wüsthof Ikon knives to offer the best cutting experience. All the knives of the Wüsthof Ikon series are made in Solingen, Germany.
- Forged from one piece of high carbon steel, specially tempered, stain resistant, that ensures an outstanding endurance.
- Handle scales are made of Grenadilla wood (African Blackwood or Mpingo), one of the hardest and most resistant types of wood in the world, with moisture repellent qualities. All farming is limited to small quantities and government-controlled.
- Razor sharpness, long-lasting and easy to maintain.
- Ikon knives are perfectly balanced, they can be used effortlessly during long cutting sessions.
- Full tang handles, seamless fit, which guarantees maximum hygienic conditions.
- Stainless steel rivets ensure high corrosion resistance.
- The special design of the bolster contributes to the perfect balance of the Ikon knives.
- Not dishwasher safe, wash by hand only.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
The Wüsthof Steel:
Wüsthof knives are precision forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel (X50CrMoV15). This specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensures that all the critical characteristics of Wüsthof knives are there from the beginning:
- Razor sharp.
- Long-lasting cutting edge.
- High stain resistance.
- Easily restorable edge.
Wüsthof, a German knife-maker based in Solingen, famous for its high quality products. Wüsthof precision kitchen knives are goods of the highest quality, meticulously crafted. These knives are a pleasure to work with for both professional chefs and amateur cooks. The Wüshof knife series have different ergonomic handle design to offer comfortable feelings for all different likings.