Wüsthof 8010 GOURMET Chinese chef’s knife set, 3 pcs: The best way to start a cutlery collection and a great gift option.
- Chef’s knife 200mm – 7.8″, Ref. 4562/20. The most complete and versatile of the kitchen knives, used for chopping, slicing and dicing both herbs and vegetables, fruits, meat and fish.
- Chinese chef’s knife 180mm – 7.1″, Ref. 4691/18. Rectangular-bladed Chinese kitchen knife used to prepare a variety of meats, fish, and vegetables.
- Kitchen shears 21cm, Ref. 5558.
WÜSTHOF GOURMET knives: affordable precision thanks to the latest laser technology.
- A wide range with knives for all purposes.
- Made from one piece of steel (chromium-molybdenum-vanadium).
- Gourmet handles have excellent ergonomics, and are very comfortable to use.
- Full tang synthetic handles (for blades longer than 12cm), seamless fit, wich guarantees maximum hygienic conditions.
WÜSTHOF knives are goods of the finest quality, meticulously crafted, these kitchen knives are a pleasure to work with for both professional chefs and amateur cooks.
- Super high initial cutting performance.
- Exceptionally long edge retention, long service life of blade and sharpness.
- Optimum cutting edge along the entire length of the blade
- Consistently high and reproducible quality
The WÜSTHOF Steel:
WÜSTHOF knives are made from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel. This specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensures that all the characteristics of WÜSTHOF knives are there from the beginning:
- razor sharp
- long-lasting cutting edge
- high stain resistance
- easily restorable edge
WÜSTHOF Steel Formular:
- X = Stainless steel
- 50 = 0,5% carbon – the carbon content is signi?cant for the sharpness
- Cr = Chromium for stain-resistant properties
- Mo = Molybdenum enhances the stain-resistant properties
- V = Vanadium for edge retention and hardness
- 15 = Contents of chromium in % (15%)