A Chinese chef’s knife is a rectangular-bladed, all-purpose kitchen knife used in China and other Asian countries to prepare different types of meat, fish, and vegetables. The popularity of this kitchen knife has spread as well as the Asian cuisines. They look like Western cleavers , but Chinese chef’s knives are usually thin-bladed and designed for chopping, slicing, dicing, and mincing vegetables, fish, and boneless meats. This set also includes a sharpener to sharpen the Chinese chef’s knife.
- Chinese chef’s knife, blade length: 180 mm – 7.09″, ref: 4686/18.
- Chef’s knife, blade length: 200 mm – 7.87″, ref: 4582/20.
- Kitchen shears, ref: 5558.
The Wüsthof Classic German triple riveted knife series. The most comprehensive range of kitchen knives.
- All the Wüsthof Classic knives are forged from one piece of carbon steel, specially tempered, that ensures an outstanding strength and resistance.
- Hardness: 58±1 HRC.
- Black handle scales are made of a special synthetic material.
- Long-lasting easy to maintain razor sharpness thanks to a special alloyed steel and to PEtec – WÜSTHOF’s Precision Edge Technology.
- Wüsthof Classic knives are perfectly balanced and can be used comfortably during long cutting sessions
- Handles are full tang, triple riveted and seamless fit, which guarantees maximum hygienic conditions.
- Stainless steel rivets ensure high corrosion resistance.
- The special design of the German style bolster contributes to the perfect balance of the Classic knives.
- Reinforced fingerguard.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
PEtec – Wüsthof’s Precision Edge Technology:
- Super high initial cutting performance.
- Exceptionally long edge retention, long service life of blade and sharpness.
- Optimum cutting edge along the entire length of the blade.
- Consistently high and reproducible quality.
The Wüsthof Steel:
Wüsthof knives are precision forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel (X50CrMoV15). This specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensures that all the critical characteristics of Wüsthof knives are there from the beginning:
- Razor sharp.
- Long-lasting cutting edge.
- High stain resistance.
- Easily restorable edge.
Wüsthof, a German knife-maker based in Solingen, famous for its high quality products. Wüsthof precision kitchen knives are goods of the highest quality, meticulously crafted. These knives are a pleasure to work with for both professional chefs and amateur cooks. The Wüshof knife series have different ergonomic handle design to offer comfortable feelings for all different likings.