The paring knife set includes several small kitchen knives to peel, carve, cut and clean fruits and vegetables.
- Vegetable knife, blade length: 80 mm – 3.15″, ref: 4013/8.
- Paring knife, blade length: 80 mm – 3.15″, ref: 4043/8.
- Peeling knife, blade length: 60 mm – 2.36″, ref: 4033/6.
Affordable precision thanks to the latest state of the art laser technology.
- A wide assortment with knives for all purposes.
- Made from one piece of steel.
- Hardness: 58±1 HRC.
- Silverpoint synthetic handles have excellent ergonomics, and are very comfortable to use.
- Made in Solingen.
The Wüsthof Steel:
Wüsthof knives are precision forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel (X50CrMoV15). This specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensures that all the critical characteristics of Wüsthof knives are there from the beginning:
- Razor sharp.
- Long-lasting cutting edge.
- High stain resistance.
- Easily restorable edge.
Wüsthof, a German knife-maker based in Solingen, famous for its high quality products. Wüsthof precision kitchen knives are goods of the highest quality, meticulously crafted. These knives are a pleasure to work with for both professional chefs and amateur cooks. The Wüshof knife series have different ergonomic handle design to offer comfortable feelings for all different likings.