Wüsthof 9634 Silverpoint Steak knife set, 4 pcs: The best way to start a cutlery collection and a great gift option. The best option for cutting steaks and all kinds of meat dishes.
- Steak knife 130mm – 5.1″, Ref. 4041/13. Slim and strong kitchen knife. The blade has ground back and straight cutting edge. Cuts steaks effortlessly.
WÜSTHOF SILVERPOINT knives: affordable precision thanks to the latest state of the art laser technology.
- A wide assortment with knives for all purposes.
- Made from one piece of steel.
- Silverpoint synthetic handles have excellent ergonomics, and are very comfortable to use.
WÜSTHOF knives are goods of the finest quality, meticulously crafted, these kitchen knives are a pleasure to work with for both professional chefs and amateur cooks.
- Super high initial cutting performance.
- Exceptionally long edge retention, long service life of blade and sharpness.
- Optimum cutting edge along the entire length of the blade
- Consistently high and reproducible quality
The WÜSTHOF Steel:
WÜSTHOF knives are made from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel. This specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensures that all the characteristics of WÜSTHOF knives are there from the beginning:
- razor sharp
- long-lasting cutting edge
- high stain resistance
- easily restorable edge
WÜSTHOF Steel Formular:
- X = Stainless steel
- 50 = 0,5% carbon – the carbon content is signi?cant for the sharpness
- Cr = Chromium for stain-resistant properties
- Mo = Molybdenum enhances the stain-resistant properties
- V = Vanadium for edge retention and hardness
- 15 = Contents of chromium in % (15%)