A knife block is the most suitable and handy way to protect the blades of your kitchen knives and a visual compliment to your kitchen decor.
- Vegetable knife, blade length: 80 mm – 3.15″, ref: 4013/8.
- Utility knife, blade length: 120 mm – 4.72″, ref: 4051/12.
- Bread knife, blade length: 200 mm – 7.87″, ref: 4141/20.
- Chef’s knife, blade length: 180 mm – 7.09″, ref: 4561/18.
- Sharpening steel, round, blade length: 230 mm – 9.06″, ref: 4465/23.
Affordable precision thanks to the latest state of the art laser technology.
- Beechwood knife block.
- A wide assortment with knives for all purposes.
- Made from one piece of steel.
- Hardness: 58±1 HRC.
- Silverpoint synthetic handles have excellent ergonomics, and are very comfortable to use.
- Made in Solingen.
The Wüsthof Steel:
Wüsthof knives are precision forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel (X50CrMoV15). This specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensures that all the critical characteristics of Wüsthof knives are there from the beginning:
- Razor sharp.
- Long-lasting cutting edge.
- High stain resistance.
- Easily restorable edge.
Wüsthof, a German knife-maker based in Solingen, famous for its high quality products. Wüsthof precision kitchen knives are goods of the highest quality, meticulously crafted. These knives are a pleasure to work with for both professional chefs and amateur cooks. The Wüshof knife series have different ergonomic handle design to offer comfortable feelings for all different likings.