A knife block is the most suitable and handy way to protect the blades of your kitchen knives and a visual compliment to your kitchen decor.
- Vegetable knife, blade length: 80 mm – 3.15″, ref: 4000/8.
- Utility knife, blade length: 120 mm – 4.72″, ref: 4066/12.
- Carving knife, blade length: 200 mm – 7.87″, ref: 4522/20.
- Bread knife, blade length: 200 mm – 7.87″, ref: 4149/20.
- Chef’s knife, blade length: 200 mm – 7.87″, ref: 4582/20.
- Sharpening steel, round, blade length: 230 mm – 9.06″, ref: 4465/23.
- Kitchen shears, ref: 5558.
The Wüsthof Classic German triple riveted knife series. The most comprehensive range of kitchen knives.
- Ashwood knife block, black.
- All the Wüsthof Classic knives are forged from one piece of carbon steel, specially tempered, that ensures an outstanding strength and resistance.
- Hardness: 58±1 HRC.
- Black handle scales are made of a special synthetic material.
- Long-lasting easy to maintain razor sharpness thanks to a special alloyed steel and to PEtec – WÜSTHOF’s Precision Edge Technology.
- Wüsthof Classic knives are perfectly balanced and can be used comfortably during long cutting sessions
- Handles are full tang, triple riveted and seamless fit, which guarantees maximum hygienic conditions.
- Stainless steel rivets ensure high corrosion resistance.
- The special design of the German style bolster contributes to the perfect balance of the Classic knives.
- Reinforced fingerguard.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
PEtec – Wüsthof’s Precision Edge Technology:
- Super high initial cutting performance.
- Exceptionally long edge retention, long service life of blade and sharpness.
- Optimum cutting edge along the entire length of the blade.
- Consistently high and reproducible quality.
The Wüsthof Steel:
Wüsthof knives are precision forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel (X50CrMoV15). This specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensures that all the critical characteristics of Wüsthof knives are there from the beginning:
- Razor sharp.
- Long-lasting cutting edge.
- High stain resistance.
- Easily restorable edge.
Wüsthof, a German knife-maker based in Solingen, famous for its high quality products. Wüsthof precision kitchen knives are goods of the highest quality, meticulously crafted. These knives are a pleasure to work with for both professional chefs and amateur cooks. The Wüshof knife series have different ergonomic handle design to offer comfortable feelings for all different likings.